Evaluation of students’ learning achievement is carried out for scholastic and co-scholastic areas.
The evaluation system of the school is in accordance with CBSE guidelines.
To evaluate scholastic areas there are Periodic Assessments and Term-end Examinations.
Term-1 ( 1st April – 15th September)
- 1st Periodic Assessment (in June)
- 2nd Periodic Assessment (in August)
- Half Yearly Examination (in September)
Term – 2
- 3rd Periodic Assessment (in December)
- 4th Periodic Assessment (in February)
- Annual Examination (in March)
Assessment of Scholastic Area
In scholastic areas, the assessment tools are -
- Subject – wise content based pen-paper test
- Subject enrichment activities like project work / case study / field visits / group activities etc.
- Class / Home Assignments
- Reading / Speaking / Listening skills assessment activities
- Lab Work and Viva – voce
Assessment of Co-Scholastic Area
The assessment of Co-Scholastic area is the Teacher’s observation based evaluation of social development, behavioural development and character building of the child.