The school works on a mission to -
- Mould the students into a harmonious and balanced personality.
- Provide a nurturing environment to cherish and develop every bit of talent in the children.
- Promote the highest standard in all respects of the curriculum by ensuring that all pupils develop their best potential.
- Encourage learning by providing a welcoming, friendly and supportive environment in which values of life are central to the ethos of the school and its teaching.
- Nurture links between school, home and community in cultivating the foundations of mutual respect and responsibility.
- Cultivate in the students the knowledge of self-help, self-reliance, self-discipline and selfless service.